Who is doing CP auditions in Orlando??

DisneyLover0526

CP Alumi FA 2009...CT Character Performer =]
I know my chances are probably slim...but I was just wondering...who else is coming to the Character Performer Audition in Orlando??? I would like to meet some new people while I'm up there, and it would be great to meet fellow DISboard members! :)

Hey! I'm going to Orlando! I am getting really excited! I hope to see you there!
BREAK A LEG!

YAY! I can't wait to meet you and do the audition!!!!!!!! Its like 12 days away now!!!!! Good luck to you as well! BREAK A LEG!

I am really starting to get excited! I heard they tell you right then and there if you passed or not...is this true?

I am really starting to get excited! I heard they tell you right then and there if you passed or not...is this true?

I've heard that too..I don't know if that is true or not...I kinda hope it is..so we won't have to go through the wait

where should we all meet? I was hoping to get there by at the very least 2:00.

i'll be in orlando too!
as you know..

i plan on getting there by 2:00 as well...

-Domi

if anyone has twitter you can tweet with me there :)

twitter.com/domipooh

oh my gosh! Only 2 days away! I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow!!!!

Yea, i kept looking on the threads and different people were saying different things, I can't tell if CPers trying out for the first time are told at the audition if they got in, or if it's the CPers trying to extend their program that find out there. Yea, I'll probably be there between 2 and 2:15

AHHH! My flight got canceled! So I won't be leaving until tommorow morning. I will get to Orlando about 10:30, and arrive at Yacht Club about 11:40. Everybody keep your fingers crossed that the rest of my travel goes smoothly. One last big BREAK A LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Goodness!! That is bad!!! But, as long as you still get up there in time is the important part! I would DEFINATELY keep my fingers crossed for the rest of your trip to go smoothly! BREAK A LEG!!!

Hey! I had a blast at the audition! How do you guys think it went?
I though it went great!!! It was a lot of fun, and a great thing to experience...even though I am a bit sad that I didn't get a chance to get to the advanced dance role, I'm still happy that I even got a chance to get there!

I though it went great!!! It was a lot of fun, and a great thing to experience...even though I am a bit sad that I didn't get a chance to get to the advanced dance role, I'm still happy that I even got a chance to get there!

I was bummed about the advanced dance too. But I still had tons of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter