Who is gonna be at The Fort the first week of January?

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
Us !!!!!!!!!! God willing and the creek don't rise.
Jan 2 arrive:woohoo: and Jan 8 depart :sad1:

Anyone else ? popcorn::

The fish never bite in January.

I was at the Fort for 2 weeks last Jan and Feb, the wind was out of the north so hard you couldn't do any fishing.

I thought I read somewhere that you were thinking of coming in Nov?

We wanted to, but my vacations days work out better if we wait till Jan. I hope we get a chance to meet and share a meal/drink or 2.

Well I guess I'm going to get my hug from Frank after all. We are there until early on the 3rd, checking out that day and leaving for work from there. So that means I have the 2nd when you check in to run and get my hug. :banana:

Well I guess I'm going to get my hug from Frank after all. We are there until early on the 3rd, checking out that day and leaving for work from there. So that means I have the 2nd when you check in to run and get my hug. :banana:

I'm a professional hugger, :thumbsup2

Awesome! :thumbsup2

Glad you were able to rebook. I have no problem waiting until early Jan for my ride. We can work out the pick-up details later.

me, me, me, me!!! did i tell you i am going to be there?

shhhhhh.... don't tell anyone, i started packing some stuff in the rv today. lmao i had to do it. not going over halloween is killin' me..

Cheryl you are too funny! At least you have something to look forward to. We are looking at September unless something miraculous happens. Even worse listening to everyone at work who are getting ready to leave in the next few weeks.

Cheryl you are too funny! At least you have something to look forward to. We are looking at September unless something miraculous happens. Even worse listening to everyone at work who are getting ready to leave in the next few weeks.

Didn't I read a post that ya'll were gonna go in Jan ??:confused3

I must be mix'n my post reading up. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter