Who is in for 2018?

I just went to the Disney site and the rate calendars have been updated through December 2018. You still can't book anything online past 12/31/2017, but at least you can see what rack rates will be
Pardon my ignorance, but where do you find this?

Planning a family trip for my son's 4th birthday in Nov. 2018 w/ the grandparents, but I couldn't wait so my son and I are going this October for Halloween!

Really looking forward to the 2018 rates coming out, planning for the 4 of us will be a whole different ballgame. Also crossing my fingers for a possible promotion at work that might bump us up to a deluxe for the 2018 trip!

Just decided to do a girls only trip with both my DDs and I the first week of June 2018 (they will be 17 and 14 at the time of the trip). We were all discussing were we would like to stay and we all decided that since it is just us 3 girls. that we would stay at POR in a Royal room princess:. We had only stayed at POR once in an AB room and really enjoyed it there, however we knew that we could never swing staying in this room if DH came with us :rotfl:.

We're doing a 2 week trip in November-December 2018!
My parents are coming too, so rather than book two rooms at a moderate or deluxe, we're renting DVC points at the Beach Club! Comes out to about $300/family per night to rent a 2BR Villa, which is a steal considering a.) It's a Deluxe! Our first time! :) b.) It has a full kitchen in room and c.) Washer and dryer in unit! We were sold! :)

I am planning to go Apr 27 - May 3 and staying at the Poly for the first time :sunny:. We are going Universal and SeaWorld this year, but we haven't been to Disney World in 7 years! Me, hubby, and kids will be 12 and 13 at that time.

I can't decide which Poly room level to do. I would love a great Theme park view or club level, but it looks like it might be an extra $200 a night for those! I can't decide if it's worth it! I hope there are discounts between now and then!!!

Joining in for August 2018.

Will be at WLV at the end of August this year will be hoping for a Bounceback

I am in for Jan 2018. Dh and I have been working at a local college for the last two years and we decided to get away this Jan for the first time.

I'm looking to do a solo birthday week trip during the last week of Oct - first week of November (with intention to celebrate Halloween in the parks).

I'm still trying to decide if I want to do it in 2018 or hope that SW land opens by Oct 2019. It's quite a gamble. I'm even considering maybe going to Disneyland for that whole week as an alternative.

Decisions, decisions...:scratchin

Of course my financial state will be factor in all of it too. :teacher:

Something is happening at WDW web page! You can now select the 2018 dates for the trip, but prices are down... I hope we can see them soon!
**Too anxious to function properly***

Just Booked Package for June 2018 at the Yacht Club. :cool1::banana::cool1: Was on hold for over 30 minutes website didn't allow you to book online. We originally were going to go in September but had to Change dates. Not doing dining plan this time hope I don't regret it :P Thoughts on that anyone about not doing dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!