Who is the man in the grey suit?

Brina78

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone, I wrote up a report for the day of February 23 in the Trip Report section, and while I tried to be quick about it, I skipped minor details, this one in particular. As my sister and I made a mad dash through Main Street for the exit, we walked past this gentleman wearing a grey suit, bowler hat, and red, white and blue ribbon on his chest. I smiled to him, but didn't stop and he was going the opposite direction.

Then, later on, I was looking through the Disneyland Picture of the Day topic and saw the ones adreamisawish got from a parade they were in. That's so lucky of them to be in a parade, but I also noticed this photo with the same man in the grey suit! Sorry, to borrow this adreamisawish, but I wanted to show everyone who I'm talking about. It's the man on the far right in...well, the grey suit! Here's the photo:

103051After_the_parade_backstage-med.JPG

Does anyone know who he is or his exact title at Disneyland? He looks very formal, someone I'd like to meet again when I'm not in a hurry! I always like to meet as many officials that I come across. There such nice and wonderful people! Anyway, that's all for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter