Who Is The Tag Fairy??

Never mind...just found the info....that being said

I BELIEVE princess: I BELIEVE princess: I BELIEVE princess:

I always picture the Tag Fairy as a big, hairy man! (If my tags are gone soon, I'll know I'm wrong!LOL!)

Harambe said:
I always picture the Tag Fairy as a big, hairy man! (If my tags are gone soon, I'll know I'm wrong!LOL!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: I wondered too.

I always pictured the tag fairy as a moon lighting WalMart employee, ya know (Price)tagging low priced merchandise by day and unsuspecting but DESERVING dis boarders by night......

And he's NOT hairy...he's FOLLICLE-LY overly endowed!! :rotfl2:

:worship: :worship: :worship: pick me pick me pick me to tag!!!!!!!!

dang, somebody told me they only people who say something witty, now YOU'RE telling me they don't tag the desperate....Looks like I'm out on two counts now.....at least I'm not "earning my ears" any more. ***looking on the bright side**** :goodvibes :teeth:

torianne31 said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: pick me pick me pick me to tag!!!!!!!!

Umm...when I made the above statement I was talking about my need for a price reduction...(from the tag fairy's day job)....I'm wayyyyy over priced according to DH!!! :bounce:

PSSSTTT do you think that helped cover up the desperation some???? :rolleyes1 :

torianne31 said:
dang, somebody told me they only people who say something witty, now YOU'RE telling me they don't tag the desperate....Looks like I'm out on two counts now.....at least I'm not "earning my ears" any more. ***looking on the bright side**** :goodvibes :teeth:

Ok, now we are moving into crazy. So maybe fairy does crazy.

Or maybe you'll just get a Union Label tag.... then you can sing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter