Who is there now? Dress sizes?

Sparrow78

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can help me out. The Disney stores here only have princess dresses to to size 9/10. Wondering if BBB or others have bigger sizes? My daughter is 9 but super tall and lean typically wears a 12-14 shirt or dress just for length.

Wondering if there's hope for her to get something there sinc I just picked up something for my younger daughter for our trip.

Thx

I'm not there, but I checked the Disney Parks merchandise app. It looks like they carry up to YXL which says it will fit 14-16. There is also a size chart for specific measurements. If you're interested you can either download the app & buy something now, or wait until you're in the parks. The app can help you locate which stores have the item you want in stock. but, if you are limited to a very specific size at the end of the spectrum, you're probably better of buying ahead of time.

I'm not there, but I checked the Disney Parks merchandise app. It looks like they carry up to YXL which says it will fit 14-16. There is also a size chart for specific measurements. If you're interested you can either download the app & buy something now, or wait until you're in the parks. The app can help you locate which stores have the item you want in stock. but, if you are limited to a very specific size at the end of the spectrum, you're probably better of buying ahead of time.
Thank you so much!

@wench whats the app called? I'm trying to find it but wondering if it's not available in the Canadian App Store for me because I can't find anything

I will take a peek and see what size they go up today on my way into the parks.

So I didn't look at every set of costumes, but most seemed to go up to XL which translates roughly as a 14/16 (as @wench mentioned available in the app). This was in the World of Disney store in DTD, but I'm sure it would carry to the other stores in the parks.

I saw dresses up to 14/16 at World of Disney over the weekend. I know for sure we saw one of the purple ones (maybe Rapunzel?) and at least one other (sorry, I don't recall which one it was). 10/12 was also very common.

Hoping someone can help me out. The Disney stores here only have princess dresses to to size 9/10. Wondering if BBB or others have bigger sizes? My daughter is 9 but super tall and lean typically wears a 12-14 shirt or dress just for length.

Wondering if there's hope for her to get something there sinc I just picked up something for my younger daughter for our trip.

Thx
Maybe you can call the BBB to see what sizes they stock?

I saw dresses up to 14/16 at World of Disney over the weekend. I know for sure we saw one of the purple ones (maybe Rapunzel?) and at least one other (sorry, I don't recall which one it was). 10/12 was also very common.
Thanks!!!

Have you considered buying a dress from the Disney Store online and having the parcel delivered to your hotel so it will be there for your arrival?

Have you considered buying a dress from the Disney Store online and having the parcel delivered to your hotel so it will be there for your arrival?
I'll have to check again, when I'm on the Canadian version they only go up to size 9/10. But great idea I'll look into it!

You should make sure you are on disneystore.com
I looked quickly and saw a Belle dress and Moana's outfit for up to size 13. There was a size chart as well and it looked like they had sizes to fit your daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter