Who or what is Scoop?

"Scoop" is a Reporter who can be found on Main Street USA. He's one of the streetmosphere folks who inhabit Main Street.

:earsboy:

In addition to being a streetmosphere character he is also an ambassador of pin trading and an all-around wonderful CM!
He's very pleasant to interact with, and if you have an opportunity to meet him, whether it's on Main Street or during one of his pin seminars I suggest you take it!
:sunny:

As stated before Scoop is a streetmosphere performer who is Main Street's ace reporter (his full name is Scoop Sanderson). One of his many roles is an un-official ambassador of pin trading, he also on occasion helps out with the opening ceremonies of the Magic Kingdom. You can also catch him in his full glory Sunday through Wednesday at 1:00pm at Expo Hall (Keep in mind that his schedule is subject to change) with one of his fun and often interactive "Pin Talks".

Swamp_Fox

Gee, and I thought he was the yellow backhoe on Bob the Builder.

Can you tell I have a 3 year old son? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter