WHO will lift their ban tomorrow!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
It was just announced on the radio that the WHO have reconsidered and will lift their ban tomorrow!

DUH!

No flames please!

Scratch
:smooth:

Scratch...I agree with the "Duh"! Unfortunately damage has been done to the economy! But I'm off to the Blue Jays game tonight....four tickets 40 rows right behind home plate for a grand total of $4.00! Love the promotions they are now offering to get people back out in Toronto!

I can relax again and continue planning our holiday (vacation) the only reason that I would have considered cancelling was because of the children, if it had only been DH & me then we would come no questions asked, but would not take any chances no matter how minimal with my children. I have waited 20+ years to return to Toronto and would have been to upset for words to cancel (although DH did say if we don't go to Toronto we could go to......Florida instead!).

We're still coming on our vacation to your beautiful city and province. We are looking forward to the Zoo and Canada's Paramount Park.

See you in July.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter