Who's booking for 2021?

London is a very easy city to tour on your own. The tube is extremely efficient and there are trains that you can take to Windsor, Bath, Warren Bros Studios (if you are a Harry Potter fan this is a *must* do), etc. Honestly I would recommend trying it out on your own -- it is so much fun to pick and choose exactly what you want to see.
I agree. We pretty much did that week on our own in 2013. We did book a couple of day guided tours and went to Bath, Stonehenge, Windsor, Canterbury Cathedral, and the white cliffs of Dover. But the rest of the trip, we used the tubes to get everywhere. Did not get to the Warren Brothers Studios that trip, but maybe someday we will. A week wasn’t nearly long enough, and I would love to go again someda.
Just so people don't get confused, it's the Warner Bros. Studio in London for the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour. :)

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!