Who's going August/September of 08?

We will be there sept.5-19th, me, my dh, my dd(5), my father, and step-mother. It is my dd and dh's first trip. i have not been since the early 80's. None of us have ever stayed on porperty. We are staying at POR and yeswe have free dining.

I am going the in the first couple of weeks in August!!! I wish that they would offer free dining then...but it always starts after my girls are in school. :sad2: Oh well, we are still doing the dining plan and it will be GREAT! You can look at my ticker to see how much longer I have. I am not sure without looking at it!
haha i am leaving in 10 days too!! just like you!! i will be there the 4th-15th and staying at POFQ

We'll be there Sept 14-20th, staying at the Poly (Go Grandpa!).

My hubby & in-laws have been several times but it's only my second trip (and my first time on WDW property). It's a second trip for DD (6) too, she went with DH and my folks in Jan '07. DS (4) and DS (2) will be first timers, I can't wait for their first trip into MK!

Any suggestions on special things to do for toddler & Pre-K boys much appreciated. I'm totally new to Disney planning (and I'm the designated Advance Planner on this one!) and of course we decided this at 84 days out. NOT optimal for ADRs etc....

A little overwhelmed, but diving in with BOTH feet!
-Becca

me and my 2 DDs [20 and 23] will be there on Sept 4 for a quickie 'girls only' 4 day trip-- i am counting the SECONDS not the days :rotfl:

when my kids were younger we did different things-- more in the MK and more character dinners and meet n greets-- more parades and yummy JUNK food ---we took shorter time in the parks then back to the hotel for pool and NAP--enjoy this time-- before you know it they're grown-- still Disney addicts- but not much Junk food anymore and NO naps!!!:rotfl:

My daughter and I are going Sept. 6-13. This is our first trip with just the two of us. I'm really looking foward to it. :rotfl:

We have the free dining too. We're staying at the All Star Sports this time. She loves baseball so I hope to get into the baseball section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter