Who's going to the block parties?

We'll be at WDW during the Aug 16 & 23rd block parties.
Not sure if we'll be attending or going to AK late night hrs or ?

thanks for the update Bobbi... I can sleep now!! LOL!! I hate when I don't know what an acronym is!! LOL!! Can't wait to meet some of you folks at the party!

Kathy :banana:

we are plannig on being at the july 12th block party.

does anybody actually know what is going on during the party?

We are planning to be there for the August 23rd party. We will be at BCV from the 18-21, and SSR 21-29. :banana: Can't Wait!

I plan to attend the first on on July 5th. Not a definite to-do though. If we make it I promise to post a review when our trip's over.

Peace,
G4L

akghutton said:
Bobbi,
We are staying at BWV 8/22-8/29!!!

:wave: We overlap a bit, we're there Sunday through Wednesday then on to VB! I hope we meet, somewhere, even if just to say hi!

Bobbi :flower:

We will also be there for the August 23 party

Staying at the Polynesian from 8/21 - 8/26 and then OKW from 8/26 - 9/2.

See eveyone there! :wave:

Doug7856 said:
The member Block Parties do not start until July. Here is what the DVCmember.com web site says:

Hope that helps!

Yes, thank you. I knew that they had not started this year, but some had posted that they had attended in prior years, and I was hoping to hear their experiences. Thanks for the info. I never go to member site, don't even know where my password is.

I wonder how many of us never go to the member site because we don't remember our passwords?

DD and I will be there July 26, staying at BCV. We were planning on PI that night anyway, guess it will be more crowded than we thought!

August 9th for us. Will they give me something in my folder when I check-in? I'm bound to forget about it, and I'm not sure of the time either.

There is a chance that DSIL and I will go to the one on the 9th of Aug. We haven't decided yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter