Who's read the "difficult kiddos" post in Attractions forum?

Thanks guys, I'm glad that you felt what I was trying to say.:goodvibes I'm the same, there are a couple of really impressive meltdowns that stand out in memory, but the others (there's no way to keep track, we're up to three doozies today and it's just 12p,) just fade into the woodwork of "normal" for us... It was just one of those moments where I was reminded of the fact that I live on a different planet that "typical world." and I'm mostly o.k. with that.:thumbsup2
Nicole

ps: If not being clear in what I meant really hurt someone, I'm truly sorry. Hopefully I've clarified my intentions now. I would rather unite those of us in Holland than divide.

ps: If not being clear in what I meant really hurt someone, I'm truly sorry. Hopefully I've clarified my intentions now. I would rather unite those of us in Holland than divide.

I think you have...sorry if I took it the wrong way.:flower3: Sometimes not being able to interpret "tone" of the typed word stinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter