Who's still looking for McD Toys?

I Only need Sneezy and Goofy to complete the set

I'm ready to trade 2 or 3 of mine for Sneezy or Goofy........please :)

I can trade (out of bag)

Simba
Scrooge
Bernard
Flik
Jose
O'Malley
Meeko
kida
Pocahontas
Band concert Mickey

(These toys are the Quebec version with french and english 100 years of celebration stickers. I don't mind if the ones I'm looking for are not the Quebec version.)

Please contact me so we can work it out.

Thank you
Richard

If all of my outstanding trades and purchases come through, I'm done!

Unfortunately, I've looked through the "want" lists and don't see anyone I can help. These are the extras I've got left (all MIP except as noted):

Flik, Elliot, Duchess, White Rabbit, Jiminy Cricket (bag open)

This website was very helpful to me in getting my final few---several traders and reasonably-priced sales:

Happy Toy

All I need is Hercules and Phil. I have these to trade: Witch, White Rabbit, Jiminy Cricket, Chip, O'Malley, Sorcerer Mickey, and Brave Little Tailor. I am also willing to trade for pins!!!!

The ones we really want are Pinocchio, Dopey and Thumper. I also need Tantor, King Louie and Maleficent. I have to trade out of bags unless noted: Mowgli (MIB), Abu, Jaq, Bernardx2, Panchitox2, Tarzan, Flik, and Sebastian. I will also trade my Socerer Mickey for either Pinocchio or Dopey. I am collecting the 100 for my 4.5 year old twin niece and nephew. Thanks to all that have traded with me already!

Great site Dancing Bear!

LAWalz23- Did you get the PM I sent?

Have to trade:
Goofy
Tarzan
Kida
Flik
Timon

My Wants (in order of preference):
Ariel
Geppetto
Chip
Dale (but don't really want just one -- would like Chip AND Dale)
Meeko
Pooh
Timothy Mouse
Robin Hood
Little John (But don't care if I have just RH OR LJ -- would want both)
Abu
Aladdin

:D

I have an extra Quasimodo, and an extra Alice.

I would love Blue Fairy, Pooh, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck...

Thanks to all who've traded with me so far!

hunnypotmama

Only four more to go: Pinocchio, King Louie, Thumper and Maleficent.
What I have left to trade are: Milo, Tarzan, Bernardx2, and Panchitox2. And I will even trade my personal Socerer Mickey for Pinocchio.

I will be in WDW from 4/27-5/4 so if anyone is looking for a specific pin for one of those five please let me know by Friday, 4/26.

Thanks to all who have traded with me so far.
Thanks for looking.

I only need 2 more Pinocchio and Thumper. I am willing to trade pins or anything else for these last two. I still have Mowgli, Tarzan, Bernardx2, Panchitox2 and even my personal Socerer Mickey.
I will be at WDW from tomrrow, 4/27 unti next Sat, 5/4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter