Why am I so obsessed w/gay Hollywood?

micknpluto

DIS Veteran
If you read my profile I LOVE Will & Grace. I just think its hilarious. Plus Im SO in-love with :worship: Megan Mullally (SIGH) :goodvibes

I love the characters and the actors. Can anyone here tell me if Sean Hayes (jack) is gay in real life? He never comments on his sexuality. It doesn't matter to me if he is or not, im just curious :scratchin

He is not officially "out" as far as I know, but I think he is gay. Just like I thought Rosie and Ellen were gay....ya know? :hyper:

TinkerChelle said:
He is not officially "out" as far as I know, but I think he is gay. Just like I thought Rosie and Ellen were gay....ya know? :hyper:

Yeah, that's what I kind of thought.. ::yes::

"Will and Grace" is my all time favorite show. I am forever quoting it. I love, love, love Will and Grace and will sob when the show ends in May.

I can't imagine Sean Hayes being straight. He is so out there and so comfortable with the role. Did you see him as Jerry Lewis in "Martin and Lewis"? He was amazing!

As it turns out, I saw Megan Mullally in "How To Succeed in Business" on Broadway with Matthew Broderick. Of course, this was a few years before W&G and years before Karen. I also saw Eric McCormack in "The Music Man" a few years ago -- that was a blast!

FergieTCat said:
"Will and Grace" is my all time favorite show. I am forever quoting it. I love, love, love Will and Grace and will sob when the show ends in May.

I can't imagine Sean Hayes being straight. He is so out there and so comfortable with the role. Did you see him as Jerry Lewis in "Martin and Lewis"? He was amazing!

As it turns out, I saw Megan Mullally in "How To Succeed in Business" on Broadway with Matthew Broderick. Of course, this was a few years before W&G and years before Karen. I also saw Eric McCormack in "The Music Man" a few years ago -- that was a blast!

I did not see Sean play Jerry Lewis but from what I hear he did a wonderful job. My Mom is a huge Dean Martin fan and so of course she saw it, and she said Sean was great!

You're lucky to have seen Megan and Eric perform on stage, very cool. Unfortunately I started really getting into W&G just recently, since its start on Lifetime. Of course now looking back, all the different promotions in NYC they did like book and CD signings, and Megan with her band performances. I live in NJ I could have very easily been there for that. Since Megan is getting her own talk show, Im thinking of planning a trip to CA to see it..

Thanks for the response, its nice to see another W & G fan here on the DIS :)

I actually have a friend who has met him on several occasions, and yes, he is family. There is no straight actor alive that could pull off Jack :)

Pete

WebmasterPete said:
I actually have a friend who has met him on several occasions, and yes, he is family. There is no straight actor alive that could pull off Jack :)

Pete

YAY!!!! :hyper: (I dont know why that makes me so happy?) hee hee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!