Why do YOU go back to WDW?

i agree with everything posted here. its that feeling of escape-ism! it is so magical and wonderful. from the minute i arrive on disney property, i just take a deep breath and let go of all of the stress and woes of my every day life. :cloud9:
ive been going to WDW ever since i was born and its been such a part of my childhood. then, i didnt visit for about 10 years (during my teenage rebellion years) now, im in my 20's and ive been lucky enough to go pretty often. however, mostly, ive gone solo. this past january, my mom got to go with me and she LOVED it and now we are planning a trip in september. there isnt a day that goes by that we dont talk about our last trip. you cant put a pricetag on those memories!

because there are so many reasons.

I never went to WDW as a kid. My first trip, I was college-age and I went with my sister and her young children. A few years later, I went after my graduation with my boyfriend (now, my DH). Both of these trips were fun, but my real affection for WDW came later when traveling with my husband and young children for the first time, in 2003. That was when I was hooked once and for all.

What I love about Disney is that you can be a total kid! There is so much to see and do. The kid in my loves running from one ride or show to the next. The cerebral adult in me thrills at the immaculate theming. The Mommy in me loves seeing the joy my kids get out of the whole thing. The wife in me enjoys finding romantic vistas and stealing a moment with my DH. The foodie in me adores finding new and delicious world cuisine at EPCOT and the resorts. And the part of me that is sometimes - ok, most-of-the-time - less than confident? Well, that part of me disappears at WDW because I can always find my way around.

I have wondered whether the enjoyment my DH and I get out of WDW again and again has to do with "family placement". Both of us are the youngest of our families. His older siblings can't wrap their minds around what we find enjoyable time after time. So it will be interesting to me to see what others think.

Tracie

This is me exactly, except I am a first born and DH is the baby. I liked WDW growing up. I went at ages 8, 12, 20. But I became a fanatic last year (39)when I went with my own kids. The trip could not have had more trouble including double ear infections for both boys and we still had an awsome time.:confused3 DH was not as convinced. This year we took an adults only trip for my birthday. DH said I could pick the place :rolleyes1. After that trip DH is just as hooked. :yay:We are already figuring out when we can go back as a family. While we were there we just kept saying "this place is awsome!!". It was fun, exciting, romantic, an escape from reality....What more could you ask for in a vacation?

I just love reading all the post and threads about why we love Disney!

Why do I go back? Because Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and the rest of the gang are there! They keep telling me to come back.

I am truly one of those Disney fanatics everyone talks about. I am proud of it. I love going because it makes me feel like a kid everytime I go. Even if I am a big kid, but for me that is what makes it so special. I never get tired of going to WDW, and I find any excuse to go. I keep going back because Disney is part of me. I could not imagine not having Disney in my life. I am sooo truly addicted. I have so much fun each and everytime I go. It is definitely a happy place.:cloud9: Where else can you go, get caught up in the magic, and it's okay.

Every year I manage to add another trip during the year. I am averaging about five (5) to six (6) trips per year. This year I am even getting to go to DL twice, thanks in part to work trips near there.:woohoo:

The happy feelings and memories I have of all my trips to WDW with family and going solo are priceless. When I go, I just immerse myself in Disney. I just love that place.:lovestruc I just don't understand why everyone doesn't love it like the rest of us.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter