Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

Following you over to the new PTR!! I was thinking how sad you must be as this was the time you were supposed to head out, but so glad you (and all your friends!) are all safely here instead of having had to deal with that hurricane!!

Sad for Meg having a rough start to the school year :( Male teachers are so few and far between it seems, but they really can make SUCH an impact!!! I'm sad yours left because of the pay.....as a Catholic school teacher myself, I totally get it.

Following you over to the new PTR!! I was thinking how sad you must be as this was the time you were supposed to head out, but so glad you (and all your friends!) are all safely here instead of having had to deal with that hurricane!!

Sad for Meg having a rough start to the school year :( Male teachers are so few and far between it seems, but they really can make SUCH an impact!!! I'm sad yours left because of the pay.....as a Catholic school teacher myself, I totally get it.

No it was pretty easy to get through the week unscathed.
we are all safe and we all have new trips to look forward too!

I am about done with this teacher. Apparently she lives on my block too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts