Why no reservations the week of Aug 17??

AndreaA

DIS Veteran
I need Akershus and CRT for pre-opening breakfasts and I can get them literally every day of the week the week of the 10th, but nothin’ the week of the 17th. What’s up with that? Isn’t it supposed to be LESS crowded?

I just saw Akershus for Wednesday and Friday that week 8:40 for 4 (not sure how many are in your party). I would keep checking. I also would go ahead and make plans. People always drop these reservations last minute, or a couple of days before. Last year, we had trouble finding a lot of reservations because we booked late. I was snagging split reservations. Finally I was able to get the whole party together for all but 1 of the reservations. We were doing a lot of last minute changes as well. You should be able to get what you want. Good luck!

Keep trying. As PP stated, people change their minds as the date get closer. Try setting up a reservation finder with Touring Plans.

I need Akershus and CRT for pre-opening breakfasts and I can get them literally every day of the week the week of the 10th, but nothin’ the week of the 17th. What’s up with that? Isn’t it supposed to be LESS crowded?

Might be less crowded, but it’s during free dining, so probably more people making ADRs for those dining credits than usual?

UK school holidays and free dining makes it a busy time for us!
Also maybe people getting a trip in before Star Wars madness appears?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!