Why not update forum so that 10 posts are not required?

JenniferParker

Doing DISNEY since 1971
It seems silly that there is a 10-post requirement before users can pm each other and then newbies are told to just post 10 test messages in the tech support forum to get their 10 posts in. Why not just update the forum for something like 3 posts and INCLUDE the most visited forum (DVC rent/transfer)? Heck, you could probably leave the 10 post requirement if you INCLUDED the DVC rent/transfer forum and then you'd STOP the TEST posts.

It's always about the spam. Come here around 12 midnight and you'll see tons of spam posts. Some sleepless nights, I come onto the boards and see tons of spam about CBD oil, the little blue pills, and all sorts of crud.

BTW, those test posts - some people are odd. You can create one test thread and then post the other 9 posts in THAT SAME THREAD....but somehow, people can't figure that out and create 10 separate test threads.

or why not post in other people's threads? There are lots of places with interesting discussion.

It's always about the spam. Come here around 12 midnight and you'll see tons of spam posts. Some sleepless nights, I come onto the boards and see tons of spam about CBD oil, the little blue pills, and all sorts of crud.

BTW, those test posts - some people are odd. You can create one test thread and then post the other 9 posts in THAT SAME THREAD....but somehow, people can't figure that out and create 10 separate test threads.

or why not post in other people's threads? There are lots of places with interesting discussion.
:thumbsup2

Agreed. I’ve already made 10 posts and still don’t see the option to pm.

It seems silly that there is a 10-post requirement before users can pm each other and then newbies are told to just post 10 test messages in the tech support forum to get their 10 posts in. Why not just update the forum for something like 3 posts and INCLUDE the most visited forum (DVC rent/transfer)? Heck, you could probably leave the 10 post requirement if you INCLUDED the DVC rent/transfer forum and then you'd STOP the TEST posts.
I agree

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter