Why "OLD" threads now "NEW"???

T.E. Yeary

The Timeshare Store, Inc
My question is, why are we seeing some much older threads, now showing up with the new threads? It's confusing for me! :confused3 Then again, when you get to be my age, it doesn't take much to confuse me! :guilty:

Tom :wave:

Someone probably did a search for something, read the "old" thread and decided to reply to it. That bumped it back to the top and made it "new" again.

Best wshes -

Don't worry, tom! You aren't the only one who gets confused by those that all of a sudden pop up!

T.E. Yeary said:
My question is, why are we seeing some much older threads, now showing up with the new threads? It's confusing for me! :confused3 Then again, when you get to be my age, it doesn't take much to confuse me! :guilty:

Tom :wave:
I think it's caused by overuse of smilies...

Sorry...couldn't resist!

Poor Tom. You just think you've got it all together and someone goes and confuses you again. Been a rough week, hasn't it. :charac2:

JimMIA said:
It's only because we like you, Tom... ::yes::
Careful, sometimes things go to his head. Pretty soon his smilies will be taking over the boards! ;)

Taking over the boards???? What's that supposed to mean????? I resent that!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that whenever I think about getting a tote, especially a free one, I get so excited that I don't always look at where I'm clicking. I've actually responded to a Lamaze board by mistake when I got my Book-of-the-Month club tote.

Tote? Did I hear someone say tote? Could Duckfan be referring to the new specially designed "Resale Tote"? :duck:

Tom - did you miss the thread where everyone else agreed to confuse you?

Confuse me? :confused:

I sense a conspiracy here! :grouphug:

I think I know who sabotaged my website! :idea:

How can I prove it? :scratchin

Then again, I may be getting a wee bit paranoid! :crazy2:

My forum friends would "NEVER" do anything like that to me! :love1:

I'll just go back to what I was doing before I read the last post! :drinking:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter