Why on earth did the Magic Kingdom stop showing the “Fantasy in the Sky” and “4th of July” 360° shows? The new version does not involve MK and is bad

ith4lo

Earning My Ears
Why on earth did Magic Kingdom stop presenting the "Fantasy in the Sky" and "4th of July" shows in 360°? The new version doesn't encompass MK and it's bad

I agree, I missed the great show on July 3rd this year. I thought maybe they had the great one on the 4th. I guess not.

They are still “360” so to speak, but since these special shows returned after Covid they’ve utilized fewer launch points surrounding MK, which I agree has been an unfortunate downgrade. Still impressive shows though, if not short by relative standards.

Note the 6:30pm Fantasy in the Sky show 12/30 and 12/31 has never been ‘360’, it’s just the 11:50pm show.

A visual…. Pre-Covid….
1700255769525.png

Post Covid…
1700255973936.png

They are still “360” so to speak, but since these special shows returned after Covid they’ve utilized fewer launch points surrounding MK, which I agree has been an unfortunate downgrade. Still impressive shows though, if not short by relative standards.

Note the 6:30pm Fantasy in the Sky show 12/30 and 12/31 has never been ‘360’, it’s just the 11:50pm show.

A visual…. Pre-Covid….
View attachment 811396

Post Covid…
View attachment 811397
Yes, I loved the previous version of 11:50 PM. It was more magical. I hope it returns someday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter