Why would Vero be booked tomorrow?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
I called for a room tomorrow evening. We are having some work done on our house and wanted to stay at the resort.

He said they are completely booked for points and cash pretty much through Christmas.

We go over to the resort quite often to eat and there isn't very many people there-especially on a weekday.

Anyone been recently? Was it busy? :confused3

My in-laws are staying there Sunday through Thusday next week in a one bedroom. About a month ago we got a letter for them stating that there was roof work being done on the Inn building I think and that there would be noise during the day. I wonder if this is taking out some of the rooms for availability.

Yes, they are still working on the roof. They look like they are almost done.

It doesn't look like that many rooms are out of commission but I could be wrong.

We were just there and the place wasn't that busy but I guess that can change over a couple of days.

Oh well. :confused3

did you call MS or the resort?

if you called MS - then call the resort directly and ask them.

I called MS and the CM called the resort.

It just seems like such an odd week for them to be booked.

Could be something special going on -- wedding, business meeting/conference, that type of thing. One group may have booked a large part of the resort.

did you try a expedia search, sometimes you can snatch a night or two with cash . we lucked out last easter, vb was booked solid with points and cash, for days i kept checking expedia and one day the nights i wanted were available i booked and then called vb direct to confirm and everything was in order. ya, for expedia.

I called the other day for several weeks in Oct and was told no rooms. I figured it was because all the VB lovers were making up for last year. My game plan was because all the on site properties were booked we could at least go over for the better part of a couple days. Maybe others had the same idea. No studio rooms in any DVC resorts for most of Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter