Wife is out to dinner, just sent me a message saying the sign says "hot now"...

Alas....I've never had the joy of seeing the "Hot Now" sign. All the KK's in my area are made elsewhere and shipped in. I've never had a truly fresh KK. My life is miserable. Most of the DD shops around here have donuts made elsewhere & trucked in. People will drive for miles for a truly fresh donut!! I know I will!

Magicbus...we'll have to figure out something else to arm wrestle over!! Apple filled donuts are my fav's. Just what is America coming to??? I blame Obama.

I've got all the hot donuts I can eat. You can visit the Fort weekly. I like your shoes better. :lmao:

You just might be in luck. IIRC you frequently take day trips to the Fort. On your next trip check out this KK. :)
orig.jpg
Yep. I know this one. They don't make them fresh there, either. :headache:

All kk's from Saint Augustine down in Fl are franchised and owned by one guy. I am amazed they don't have fresh hot glazed.

There is one on us19 in Palm Harbor. Only thing is I have never seen the Hot Now sign not on. So I don't if they are really hot or not.

There is one on Mills Ave in Winter Park that makes them fresh. Shame it is too far in my opinion to drive there for a donut...

There is one on us19 in Palm Harbor. Only thing is I have never seen the Hot Now sign not on. So I don't if they are really hot or not.

Oh yea they are hot. We, or I should say I have a tradition that when we eat at Sweet Tomatoes we hit that KK for some hot donuts and a bag of their coffee.

Yum!

Our Hot Now sign stays on all the time,,we hava new system to serve hot all day, anytime..
It really is a wonderful thing, :goodvibes

We don't have any in the area. Had one in Everett, MA back in 2005, but they went away.

I need a Road Trip to get me a warm KK donut.

We have Dunkin Donuts and Tim Hortons in this area.

Our Hot Now sign stays on all the time,,we hava new system to serve hot all day, anytime..
It really is a wonderful thing, :goodvibes

Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time the sign wasn't on at the one I frequent. Must be the same here too.

May have to venture out to grab some tonight after the Pumpkin Patch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter