Wilderness Explorers Booklet in Africa?

rosysubmarine

A Whale of a Tale
Hi there!
Is it possible to get the Wilderness Explorers booklet in Africa, Pandora, or another part of AK? Or do you have to start at the Wilderness Explorers area by Discovery Island? We're having breakfast at Tusker House and Wilderness Explorers doesn't open until 10AM, so I was hoping we could pick the booklets up in Africa instead of backtracking.

Thanks, everyone!

Hi there!
Is it possible to get the Wilderness Explorers booklet in Africa, Pandora, or another part of AK? Or do you have to start at the Wilderness Explorers area by Discovery Island? We're having breakfast at Tusker House and Wilderness Explorers doesn't open until 10AM, so I was hoping we could pick the booklets up in Africa instead of backtracking.

Thanks, everyone!

Assuming the WDW website is accurate (which I think it is in this case): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/attractions/animal-kingdom/wilderness-explorers/

To get started, grab a field guide from headquarters—located on the bridge between the Oasis and Discovery Island—or drop by Wilderness Explorer stops in Africa, Rafiki’s Planet Watch, Asia and Dinoland U.S.A. to pick one up there.

Most all the Wilderness Explorer CM have booklets for the kids who don't have them already. BUT, some of them may not have had many and could have run out so it's possible you'll have to ask more than 1 if you don't go by one of the official sign up locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter