Wilderness Lodge/Hoop-dee-doo revue

sanilacjack

DIS Veteran
Wilderness Lodge/Hoop-dee-doo revue

Can anyone tell me what time the pony rides end @ WL.

Also, @ what time the campfire starts

and, last but not least, at what time is the hayride.

We will be making ressies for the HHD for our next trip and would like to fit all 3 of the above in and make a fun filled evening of it,

Many thanks!
-Kim

I think you are a little confused. HDDR is at Fort Wilderness not wilderness logde.
In fact all three of these activities are at FW. I think that the Campfire starts about 7:00. We have not done this. When we were there in january we did the 5:00 HDDR and came out to a hay ride that was just starting at 7:00. The pony rides were going on right before we walked over to our 5:00 PS for HDDR. It seems like it stoped rather early, by sundown. Doing it all might be a little rushed but a pony ride before the 5:00 HDDR show and a hay ride right after at 7:00 ( get a reservation before the HDDR) would work. We enjoy our evenings at FW very much. Hope you all do too. Don't forget to make your HDDR PS right away for best seats.

Jordan's mom

I'm pretty sure the pony rides end at 5.

You can ask over on the Camping board about the movies. That seems like a very busy, late night to me. How old are your kids? If they are young enough for the pony rides, they might not make it through the dinner show & the campfire movie.

When we were at Ft Wilderness last month, it looked like the hayride times could be changed. It might depend on when you are going. Maybe they run them more often when crowds are bigger?

I believe the movie begins about 8:15pm. However, before that there is a campfire singalong, as well as an opportunity to meet Chip n' Dale. Also there is a real campfire there to roast marshmellows. If you don't bring your own...of course you can purchase them at the "Chuckwagon"...and surprisingly, reasonably priced!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter