Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

IMG_4801ed.-XL.jpg

This is stunning!! Thanks for posting it. Any ideas when this tree goes up?

I have read that the resorts have a lottery system to determine the order in which they are decorated. The parks begin decorating before the resorts. I think it can range from mid-November until Thanksgiving week. We were there in December, so I didn't have to worry if it would be decorated. :)
There is one poster on the WL thread who actually saw the tree being put together and took photos. It was really something to see!

I have read that the resorts have a lottery system to determine the order in which they are decorated. The parks begin decorating before the resorts. I think it can range from mid-November until Thanksgiving week. We were there in December, so I didn't have to worry if it would be decorated. :)
There is one poster on the WL thread who actually saw the tree being put together and took photos. It was really something to see!
I am really hoping it goes up in time for our fifteenth anniversary dinner at Artist Point on November 18.

I am really hoping it goes up in time for our fifteenth anniversary dinner at Artist Point on November 18.
If you post this question in Kook's WL thread ( not sure of the exact name) you will,get much more informative answers.
Good luck! I hope you get your wish. If it's not up in time for your AP dinner, perhaps an evening in the Territory Lounge bar later in your visit would work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter