Wilderness Lodge Pool ??

It is not yet open. It looks done per Facebook, but that doesn't mean it is.

The main Wilderness Lodge feature pool did not close for the current round of construction. It is still open.

What was formerly the "quiet" pool by the DVC villas was closed and has been replaced with a new, larger pool. It is not yet open. It is suggested it may or should open July 17 when the new Copper Creek Villas open, and it is possible it will open before -- from pictures it looks like it is largely ready to open.

SW

So if I am staying at Boulder Ridge in August can we use the main pool? Or is there another pool we are sent to?

Thanks, any pool with a slide will make my son happy. I am hoping there will be at least one pool with a slide open!

The new pool at BRV will NOT have a slide. All DVC guests at the two Wilderness Lodge properties have always had access to the main pool and splash area.

Here now...they took the "green scene" fence down and reopened the back walkway from the villas. Put new pool loungers in and also new loungers at main pool. Seems that they are very close to opening new pool. Construction seems to be wrapping up.

I saw online that they should be opening the pool real soon, like a day or two maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts