Will CCV ever allow for a 25 pt add-on?

It does reduce the total after dues but such is the same for resale.
yea we did this to not only add-on points but to get perks since our previous purchase was resale, should have added that.

I think they’ll allow it, and maybe already do, for people who own larger contracts at CCV. I think the 50-point restriction is here to stay for CCV and all new resorts going forward.
This is the first I’ve heard about not being able to purchase 25 pt. Contracts at new resorts? When did this go into effect? Can you still purchase 25 pt’s at the resorts prior to CCV? Is this restriction just for new owners new to DVC?

This is the first I’ve heard about not being able to purchase 25 pt. Contracts at new resorts? When did this go into effect? Can you still purchase 25 pt’s at the resorts prior to CCV? Is this restriction just for new owners new to DVC?

You can still add 25 point add ons at any resorts except for CCV. This could change at any time, though.

You can still add 25 point add ons at any resorts except for CCV. This could change at any time, though.
In November, there were a number of 25-point deeds sold for the resorts other than Copper Creek. I wasn't paying particular attention to these sales, but it seemed that most, if not all, were sold to members who already owned points in that resort.

I'll keep track of these 25-point sales in December and see if 25-point deeds are limited to resorts the member already owns at.

It would change at any time and I wouldn't be surprised if it did. And I wouldn't be surprised with reports of 25 pts at CCV from time to time either on a case by case basis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter