Will Disney release 2021 packages early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does this work? You book room, buy tickets then you can try to get a theme park reservation?
As best as anyone can tell, when the system opens later this week you'll buy a package from Disney that includes room and tickets, and then be able to get a theme park reservation. It is not clear if you will be able to purchase room and tickets separately this week. I mean I assume you will? But it's hard to say for sure. If you can, then you will be able to get a theme park reservation.

my prediction is they're holding on past the 26th because of the 50th. I believe 50th anniversary packages and tickets will be increased dollar wise and prolly won't be released for another couple months while Disney figures out crowd control and the park reservation system. We are all guinea pigs as of right now, but for the 50th, they want to make sure its good.

I'm still sitting on an early November resort and ticket package and have no intention of hitting WDW this year. But, I'm keeping it active to see if I can eventually shift it to Halloween 2021. I figured keeping an active reservation may give me a bit of an advantage if changing to a 2021 reservation, but I have no idea now with the booking window closed at the end of Sept 2021.

I'm still sitting on an early November resort and ticket package and have no intention of hitting WDW this year. But, I'm keeping it active to see if I can eventually shift it to Halloween 2021. I figured keeping an active reservation may give me a bit of an advantage if changing to a 2021 reservation, but I have no idea now with the booking window closed at the end of Sept 2021.
Over the past several days, I have also had several different CMs (yeah, I know!) tell me that we should be able to book rooms through 499 days, which would go past 9/26/21. When I asked about making park reservations if you can book a room past that date, I received the same response from 2 different CMs - that the park reservation system only goes through 9/26/21 because they don't know if they will continue to use it past that date. None of this may be accurate, but just posting as a "FWIW"?????

Today the booking calendar allows you to choose dates through the end of the 2021, but it appears no rooms are available after 9/26.

Guessing it will be a few months, before Oct-Dec are bookable. I really see this going in 6 month intervals. When they open Oct-Dec, the first few months of 2022 will be bookable.

Today the booking calendar allows you to choose dates through the end of the 2021, but it appears no rooms are available after 9/26.

Guessing it will be a few months, before Oct-Dec are bookable. I really see this going in 6 month intervals. When they open Oct-Dec, the first few months of 2022 will be bookable.

Correct. We knew it would only allow to 9/26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!