Will DU check to see if I have a code by my name?

vossjemi

I LUV 2 Travel!!!
We have used DU to book our cruise and then our land vacation (not a package). I've never been to WDW before, and did recently sign onto WDW website to get vacation planning video, so they now have me in their system. Right now I have an AAA rate, and DU is supposed to let me know if they can get me a general public discount rate when/if they become available for sept. I've read tons of these posts about getting a postcard with a pin or calling to see if you have a pin by your name. My question is this....will DU do that for you automatically as they periodically check for better rates for you? Or, do I have to call and find out, and if I do have a pin, let DU know?

Your best bet would be to email your agent and ask them directly. It can't hurt for you to call and ask too though don't bother calling right now as the rates don't extend to September yet. You could call and make sure that they have your address and email correct in the system but that's about it right now. If you DO get a PIN, definitely call your agent because it's not like Disney sends notices to agents that say "hey, your client Mrs. Smith was just sent a promotional offer."

As for if they will call, ask your agent directly. I know I do call and check periodically for my clients but I have an "online friend" who works for another agency and she does not do this. She will book if they notify her they have a PIN but she doesn't call every so often to ask if they have one.

Will you post here when and if you get the answer to your question? I have booked with Dreams Unlimited the last several times I have gone to WDW, and I love it. I would like to know also, if they check for codes and discounts as the ressie gets closer.

Thanks.

Julie
Citrus Swirls rock! :earboy2:

My DU agent has said she does check for codes (like the AP or general public) but you do need to let them know what kind you are looking for. As time gets closer, I'll ask if they check to see if I have a pin. I just wondered if anyone got a surprise email from DU telling them they had a pin and DU found out about it for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter