Will gay days continue to be held in August in Orlando in 2020?

May be too early to know. But there is a website: gaydays dot com /calendar that you should keep handy. It has details on all the various events in Orlando (not just Disney).

They're changing it back to June in 2020. Margaritaville Resort in Orlando will be the new host. They didn't give a reason but I expect the change was not met with the best reception.

Solomon

Last edited:

Gay Days Orlando wasn't on my radar for next year until I went on date #2 with a pretty awesome guy this weekend. He's already priced the week at Fort Wilderness for Gay Days...for 2. So yeah, I think I may need to pay more attention to all this now. :)

Gay Days Orlando wasn't on my radar for next year until I went on date #2 with a pretty awesome guy this weekend. He's already priced the week at Fort Wilderness for Gay Days...for 2. So yeah, I think I may need to pay more attention to all this now. :)

What an awesome story! My fiancé and I met at Gay Days a few years ago so the dreams...they really DO come true at Disney. I’m wishing you guys all the best of luck and love.

Solomon

What an awesome story! My fiancé and I met at Gay Days a few years ago so the dreams...they really DO come true at Disney. I’m wishing you guys all the best of luck and love.

Solomon

AAAWWWW! That is so sweet you two met at Disney! I love it!

If it happens and we're all there next year...meet up!! (And thank you!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!