Will I have problems revising ADRs?

LadySiren

I'm with Suellen.
I made ADRs for our family of seven for our upcoming trip in June. I just found out today that my in-laws may be able to join us and I'm so excited! :cool1:

The question I have now is, will I be able to revise our reservations to include two more people or will I have to start over from scratch and hope I get the same times I have now, which are ones I really, really wanted? I won't know for sure until a day or two whether the in-laws will be coming along and I'm nervous that all the good ADR times will be gone if I have to start over.

Any insight warmly welcomed. :)

I would suggest that you immediately try to get new ressies that include the extra people. They will not just allow you to add people so you must start over. Do not cancel anything that you already have until you have a new ressie for the entire group.

Another option is getting a second ressie at each place for just the extras in your party. If you have to do that I would recommend arriving early to the podium and explaining that the 2 groups are together and ask if there is any way to be placed at one table. They most likely will say no but they will try to get the tables near each other.

You will have to start over. You generally can not just add 2 to a reservation.
Going from 7 to 9 is also a challenge.
I wish I had better news for you, but I would have alternatives in mind. At this late date you may find some of your first choices completely booked.
Good Luck

Thanks much; I appreciate it. I'm hoping the MIL will call today and let me know if she's going to be able to join us or not. I want to get our stuff settled NOW, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter