Will I lose our ADR's if I cancel our room.

McDISer

DIS Veteran
We are a party of 14 and have 2 rooms booked at Old key West for the 2 bedroom Villa's. When we had a family meeting 3 families decided, the food plan was too expensive and the resort was to expensive, even though I got 30% off the 2 bedroom villa's. Since we are going in April I was able to make a few ADR's. We got Ohana's and BOG and 2 couples are doing an anniversary dinner at the Contemporary one evening. If I cancel our Resort, since we are now staying off site at a VRBO home, will I loose my ADR's? We all have our own tickets, and Disney was actually working with me, adding everyone's tickets, so we could get the Dining Plan, but that is not going to happen. I tried to explain, we will now have to rent 2 suburbans to get everyone to the parks and pay for parking for 2 vehicles, but they feel we will still come out ahead. Family meetings-to many planners.

ADRs are tied to a different system so there's no worry. When you cancel the reservation it will probably prompt you to cancel your ADRs if you're no longer going to keep them.

No your ADRs are safe. 60 day FPs would be cancelled but not ADRs.
ADRs are tied to a different system so there's no worry. When you cancel the reservation it will probably prompt you to cancel your ADRs if you're no longer going to keep them.
Thanks good to know. Rethinking the Ohana Sunday dinner. The price can be anywhere from $48 a person to $52. When you have the Dining Plan, you do not think much about it, but when paying out of pocket, it is crazy. We were going to pay for everyone, since it would be our first nite. 10 Adults and 4 toddlers. $520. that does not include alcohol drinks that I am sure many will order. I think I will just offer to pay for the Breakfast at BOG since I did get an ADR at 8:15 a.m. before the park opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter