Will MS extend a res that starts at 7 month mark but extra days are beyond 7 months?

miamimama

Mouseketeer
MS is closed today but I was able to book a couple of days online today starting at exactly our 7 month mark. Now we want to extend that trip but I cant do that online because the extra days start at 7 months + 2 days. If I was able to call, would they do that extension today? ( it does show availability)

By calling you can reserve up to seven days. Call MS and they can extend it for you if the availability is there.

MS is closed today but I was able to book a couple of days online today starting at exactly our 7 month mark. Now we want to extend that trip but I cant do that online because the extra days start at 7 months + 2 days. If I was able to call, would they do that extension today? ( it does show availability)
That would depend on whether the additional days are within 7 months + 6 nights. IOW, the dates that you want to add are not past the night of 11/20. The 7-month non-home resort window is the same as the 11-month home resort window. You can book a reservation that begins 7 months from today's date (or earlier) but you cannot book any nights +6 nights beyond that for non-home resorts.

Just like the 11 month window at 7 months you can book from check in day plus 7 i.e., for up to 7 nights from your check in. If you call in MS will modify the reservation to add nights within that criteria.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!