Will my 3 year old be willing to wear a magic band?

I was surprised but my 3 year old wore hers during our trip last week, no problem. She did lose it at the pool, but the front desk replaced it. My oldest refused to wear hers when she was 3. I wore them both. It wasn't an issue at all.

Be sure to peel off the extra fat part on the band that will make it slimmer for smaller wrists. I was so surprised to see so many littles sporting that big fat wide magic band that could easily be altered for a more comfortable fit. Heck, even the adults in our party preferred the skinnier version.

On the last trip, my DD was 2.5 and she begged to wear hers even though she didn’t need it. I am happy they send them for everyone including the under 3 crowd.

She is 3 now and we are going in a couple weeks. She can’t wait to wear it again!

I am sure all kids are different but my DD loves wearing them. She wears our old ones at home and plays “Fastpass” with DH (she pretends to go on rides and DH is the Fastpass attendant :))

Thanks!

Thanks. I found them and I think I'll get them for the toddler.

I ordered these and used them on my last trip. I had mine clipped on my purse and my son wore his on a lanyard around his neck. We had no issues! He loved it. He’d previously lost his MagicBand on a prior trip so I looked for something different and these were great!

(We ordered from BDI on etsy)

Another alternative is to put it on a lanyard and the kid wears the lanyard. Our DD1 did this when she was 4, and it was actually easier to scan as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts