Will the new boards ever have the ability to post pictures from a URL by copying and pasting from a document?

franandaj

I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!
In the past I was able to prewrite the chapters of my Trip Reports in a document and paste the chapter into a post with all the pictures already linked. On the new boards the only option appears to be uploading each picture to the DISboards one at a time.

I see some potential problems with this for me as I tend to write a lot of reports that are very heavy with pictures. I don't think that the DISboards will want to provide me with enough storage space for the amount of pictures that I upload.

The amount of time that it takes to upload each and every picture, makes it prohibitive to posting. I know it is not in the forum's interest that I post trip reports, but I would hope that it would be the goal to streamline the process here, so we could all continue to have a fun community together.

Is there some part of the process that I am missing on these new board? Help! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!