Will Today or Sunrise be at Carsland?

kitsch

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what Al Lutz from MiceAge is talking about? All I can think of is either Today or Sunrise. Didn't one of them spend at week at DL for the 50th back in 2005? Does anyone have more info on when this will air?

EDITOR’S NOTE 5/11: Lasseter and Staggs have been in Anaheim doting on DCA this week as the PR campaign kicks off. Media tours of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street where the journalists are put under "embargo" until June are now taking place, along with America's Funniest Videos taping their season finale in front of Flo's V8 Cafe. Ellen DeGeneres is up next in Cars Land, then an Indy 500 spot, plus local TV channels from Sydney to Seoul to Seattle. A wrapped monorail is also in the works. The marketing campaign of the decade is about to begin. - Al Lutz

I think it was Sunrise who were there for the 50th but I haven't heard anything about this year so far. I wouldn't be surprised if them or Today were there for Carsland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter