Will Travelocity honor this $38 night at SSR?

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
I saw this on the BB and sure enough, SSR studio is coming up $42.30 (tax incl) for Christmas Night.

For a minute there, I thought DVC was going the way of other timeshares by offering cheap nights but this looks like Travelocity has made a big time boo-boo!

I know Holiday Inn DTD had to honor the $1.17 rate I got instead of $117.00 as hundreds of others on this board reported as well.

Now if only the airlines would make that kind of mistake

InstImpres said:
Now if only the airlines would make that kind of mistake

Every so often they do! A few years ago there were several people flying from the West Coast to various European destinations for about $18!

It seems that the studios are all booked now (wonder why? ;))

Just FYI a few years ago a certain large hotel chain refused to honour a simliar deal at a resort in Bora Bora - it was the talk of flyertalk.com for many months. They did offer a discount, but didn't honour the rate... I suppose it's 'stay tuned' for those who did book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter