Will your kids wear masks?

My 12 yo nephew refuses to even try one on. He has sensory issues and didn't leave his house from the middle of March until the middle of May when he started coming to my house for tutoring. He finally went to Walmart & Target a week and a half ago and refused to wear a mask. He has been asking me to take him back to Disney as he is a big Star Wars fan. When I explained that he would have to wear a mask all the time and in Florida's heat he agreed to wait. We are looking at going in 2022 to give us time to save for the trip. The funny thing is he has been to Disney 2X at ages 5& 11 and didn't seem to have that good of a time with his anxiety & sensory issues but know says the trip last year was the best. We were "that" family making him go on some rides and have his picture taken. His 10 yo sister will wear a mask anywhere if it means she can go someplace!

My 4 year old is so desperate to go somewhere, he says he will wear one (and he has worn one at doctor's office fine). His sis will be not quite 2.5 for our scheduled trip in April, and I don't know how I will keep one on her. Hopefully by that time, they won't be required, or that they will accept a stroller cover. Then maybe I would at least stand a chance of getting her to wear it on rides.

My boys do now with out any issues, but 3 months ago it was a fight. They dont go anywhere they have to leave it on long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts