Wind up the victrola and bring back the oldies...vmk, that is.

Loves Disney

DIS Veteran
This forum has been around for a long time now and it has evolved immensely since. Share your memories of what this forum was like a month ago, a few months ago, and even a year ago.

Time to bring back the oldies! :3dglasses

gosh........ there was three boards. the kids board (later renamed the teen boards, later renamed the communtiy boards). the kids board served the purpose of the creative board i believe................. i remember a lot of us posted mainly on the main board because no one wanted to admit being a kid, hence the change to the kids/teens board..................... my first tag............. that was special.................. when the tag thread was first started, my how it's grown...................... not sure if i can share a personal memory, but i didn't know anybody, and the slide comp. had started, and i wasn't able to recruit too many............. i begged to combine teams and finally met a now truly great friend to me: WDWfan36.................... gosh, things were smaller and i knew almost everyone's names on the board.............. now there are so many who came back, and so many who are new........................ i remember Mad4WDW, how jasonpwns said he was quitting the dis, the start of VFT........................ looking back, this summer has been one of many changes for me. i learned new ways of kindness, made new friends, and expanded my knowledge of disney and vmk to the point where i felt confident applying for community leader. as corny as it sounds, some of my best memories are with you guys, and it shows me there truly are still good people in the world............... i remember when these boards changed. i was in florida, and it was my first time on in about 3 days, and i came back to find so many changes.................. gosh.......................... i remember the days before i had a quest kiosk, before the dis, and it's truly made my life better.............. wow, that was long and corny, and OT, but hey, i said what i wanted to................ good idea for a thread btw.

Finally, a thread that makes me break out the way back machine to remember stuff..

I remember my nice little spelling error in one of my first posts. "Amazong" pl0x?

I remembere the last years halloween events where the lines where around 600 people (made me glad I had a PSP).

I remember the rotting pumpkins.

I remember my first "official" magic pin being fireworks, and how excited I was when I won fireworks for the first time.

Geebs, I hate it when I start remembering things...

Remember this?

The Wolf said:
Well it was rumoured and here it is in the specials section of Star Traders.

newpin1di.jpg

Is it just me or is this pin thing getting almost as costly as collecting them in real life?
August 5th, 2005

I'm using this to represent the time when older pins would be first released...ah the days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter