Window opens tomorrow at 3am...help needed!

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
Being a West Coaster, I will be up before 3am tomorrow morning for my booking window. My first night on property is 10/14, but I won't need reservations until 10/15 and beyond. In playing around with the site last night, I began to wonder exactly how my window will appear. Will all the calendar days of my trip light up as open, or just my 180 day? If they aren't all accessible, how do I make the later day ADR's?

If you are staying on-site then all days of your trip will open up. (I think up to 10 days) If you are off-site it will go day by day. I had great luck in the app when I booked last week for our trip. The website was a little glitchy. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the help. I was able to get on a couple minutes before 3am. Got everything I wanted except the 8am CRT. By 3:03, all I could get was 8:55!

Thank you for the help. I was able to get on a couple minutes before 3am. Got everything I wanted except the 8am CRT. By 3:03, all I could get was 8:55!
Keep working that res finder. Use Touring plans and if it pops up do it IMMEDIATELY!!!
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter