Windsor Hills pools/water park questions

anne60

DIS Veteran
Hi - we will be renting a villa at Windsor Hills later this week. I'm looking for feedback about the community pool and the water park area. We have a 2 year old in the party. Is there an area at the water park appropriate for her? Also, how is the water temp in the main pool? Thanks in advance!

The pool is heated and there is an area of the splash park that will be perfect for your 2 year old.

Thanks! I'm wondering how "heated" the pool is? It's getting down to the 50s overnight and I don't want to bring her there and then not be able to swim.

Thanks! I'm wondering how "heated" the pool is? It's getting down to the 50s overnight and I don't want to bring her there and then not be able to swim.

From what I understand, the pool is heated to 82-84 degrees. We have visited over Christmas and New Years where the air temp keeps me in a sweatshirt but the kids have swam and were comfortable.

The water park area should be ok for a 2 yr old. I did find the water in the 'water park area' to be cooler then the water in the pool. Also there were no chairs or anything to sit down in that area.

We are staying there over NYE. This is great information.

Anne--
From what I understand, the pool is heated to 82-84 degrees. We have visited over Christmas and New Years where the air temp keeps me in a sweatshirt but the kids have swam and were comfortable.

Did they have any special activities for NYE?

TIA!
Nicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter