Wine & Dine 2019 (Oct 31 - Nov 3), Registration Mar 19

I'm 90% sure I'll be registering for this weekend (it's also my birthday weekend!). These would be my first runDisney races, am I crazy to do all 3 races? I'm a newer runner but have been running consistently since last summer.

I'm 90% sure I'll be registering for this weekend (it's also my birthday weekend!). These would be my first runDisney races, am I crazy to do all 3 races? I'm a newer runner but have been running consistently since last summer.

Not crazy at all as long as you set your expectations for what you want to accomplish (i.e. not try to race all 3) and train, you should be good. In some ways, the hardest part is getting up early 3 days in a row for the early starts.

Yes but you can do it with training. I just did my first Dopey after a very long break of running.

Not crazy at all as long as you set your expectations for what you want to accomplish (i.e. not try to race all 3) and train, you should be good. In some ways, the hardest part is getting up early 3 days in a row for the early starts.

Thanks! These would definitely be more "fun runs" for me than races and while I don't enjoy early mornings they aren't impossible for me either.

Do people think anything will sell out fast? Like day of, in a few days, a week, weeks, or months?

It's so hard to know. 10th half makes people more want to do it more I would think, but maybe not. Last year didn't everything sell out within a month or less? Anyone remember exactly when stuff did or I could search I know, but wondering if anyone has a better memory than me or wrote it down.

As a resale DVC buyer would i be able to register early on March 14th or would i have to wait until open registration.

As a resale DVC buyer would i be able to register early on March 14th or would i have to wait until open registration.
If you can access it through the DVC member page I don’t see why not. I’m not sure if this is a perk they took away through resale.

You would have to have been grandfathered in. If you bought after 2011 I don't think it is a resale perk.

I’m there with you guys!! I picked the 5 K for that reason. I’ve run through Epcot HS and MK several times before.

Ugh, I'm so disappointed that the 5K has been moved to Epcot this year. Now I'm considering whether I still want to run it or not.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...rs-of-disney-wine-dine-half-marathon-weekend/
I know that’s the only reason I was running the 5K as well as the 10K I wish they said this BEFORE AP registration oh well hopefully the medals/key art will be cute .... guess I’ll have to train for a half or hope that 10ks go back to boardwalk/DHS at some point

What?!?!
I’m sad now, too. It’s one of the reasons I signed up for the 5k (and the weekend in general). I love running through AK.
I really hate that little out and back toward the end of the AK 5K course, but still worth it to run through AK. I'm disappointed as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!