Wine & Dine 2019 (Oct 31 - Nov 3), Registration Mar 19

we lucked out and have already booked rooms for this time frame. just found out about the 5k. i think this will be awesome as my first one. :)

I’m regretting not asking about Room only packages at the expo and wonder if I should just look into booking after the first of the year and just hope I make it in to register for the distances I want since I’m sure rooms are going to fill fast with people speculating on the GE fall opening day

Gotta keep my perfect 10k record just wish there were room only packages as I’m an AP wondering if I should just book a room ala carte the first of the year just to lock it in and then if the race sells out before I sign up cancel it (plan to run 5k & 10k)

Gotta keep my perfect 10k record just wish there were room only packages as I’m an AP wondering if I should just book a room ala carte the first of the year just to lock it in and then if the race sells out before I sign up cancel it (plan to run 5k & 10k)

That's my plan.

Were booked for 10/30-11/6. I’m trying to get a night added on for the 29th. Staying at Beach club this year and bringing the fam to do Halloween. Should be fun! Anxious to know registration dates so I can plan whether he whole fam should do the 5K or mess with kids races? Decisions decisions.

But it's fun! And I will be there most likely and I will be of age finally!

Woo hoo!!!!!! Finally!

Last edited:
Y'all got me motivated! Booked at the Beach Club 31st through 4th. Not sure if we will do the 5k too since it's on Halloween or just stick to the challenge. Adding the 5k would mean driving down to get our bibs on Thur morning, driving home for Halloween, then driving back down Thurs night to be there for 5k on Friday morning. We're about 1hr away, so not sure if I can convince DH to do that. It's driving on I4 through Orlando, and that really (insert your favorite swear word).

I’m in for 10/30-11/5 at bay lake. Will be my soon to be born niece’s first trip and we are scoping out the diaper dash

Registration opens March 19th.

Tried to post a link to the original story from the Disney Parks blog, but apparently I'm too new to this forum to add a link. That's silly...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!