WISH check-In Week of 1-27

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Morning WISHers! How is everyone doing today!! WIth the wonderfully warm weather we have been having I have gotten some nice walks in. Of course I did nothing I should have all weekend but oh well. Anyway i gained 1 pound this week. My goal for this week is to try even harder to do better!! I did not drink my water this weekend and boy can I tell!!

Welcome to all teh new WISHers!!

Ok what does everyone do for excercise?? What is your favorite?? How do you work it into your day?? DO you excercise in the morning or at Night??

I have been walking some lately. Sometimes I go at night and sometimes I manage to work it into my work schedule during the day!! I do things like catch the trolly at a stopp farther away or walk where I am going for work instead of take the bus!! It is a great way to walk and not htink I am excercising!!

OUr Totals week 3 -33.5/+.8/=78.55 Gone for good!!!
WAY TO GO WISHERS!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week and Happy WISHing
Holly

I am down another 3 pounds!!. I was really worried, because the weekends never seem to go as well as during the week. Well, it hasn't caught up with me yet, so hopefully I can drown it out with alot of water before it gets me!!

-3/-9/93 to go......

:)

It's been a pretty good week. I seem to be stuck at 7 lbs, but I'm sticking with the program so I know it'll start moving again.

Not getting any exercise has been a problem. I'm going to be brave and try adding a little bit in here and there and hopefully I'll stay well. Wish me luck!

Congrats to all of you who lost and for those of us who didn't have a loss this week, let's look forward to next week! :)

I lost 1 pound this week. I was not very good over the weekend. I really tend to snack on these winter weekends cooped up in the house.

I use my exercise bicycle about 3 or 4 times a week. In the evenings on Tuesday and Thursday, and during the day on Saturday and Sunday. I also love to walk - so I work that in whenever possible and when the weather is reasonable. The exercise bike is a very nice one that has a variety of programs with changes in the difficulty throughout the program. I have it set up so I can watch tv as I pedal - and if it is an engrossing show - the time just zips right along -before I know it 30 minutes are done and I am sweating like a pig!

Hi WISHers. OK, I am STILL not drinking soda (this has been sooooo hard for me). And I have been trying to walk either on a treadmill or outdoors everyday.

Here is my dilemma, I don't own a scale. So the only way I can track how I'm doing is how I feel, and how my clothes fit. I feel like I could stand to lose 50+ pounds but I don't want to obsess about a 'number'. What would you suggestions be as to when I should get a scale so I can really keep track?

Debbie

I lost 1 lb. this week...not as good as I'd hoped but it's still better than nothing!

I have been struggling to get the exercise in. I had been doing my yoga in the a.m. but 4:30 comes so quickly. But I have been using the stairs at work (it's 5 floors between me and the rest of my group so I get a lot of stair time in during a day), park as far as possible from the door at work/grocery/school so I have to walk, and this weekend was able to get out with my DD for a nice long walk and some swinging at the playground. I'll figure this out yet!

Good luck to everyone this week.

Debbie,
I really suggest that you start to weigh yourself and track it the same time every week. I have lost 9 pounds ---- and have 93 to go...... BUT had I not been weighing myself, I would not know that I have had a loss ---- I really do not feel any better yet. Had I not known that the 'number' is going down -- I think that I may have given up by now.

If you don't want to purchase a scales -- many doctors offices will allow their patients to stop in weekly and use their scales to weigh at no charge.

I don't weigh in until Wednesday, but I was a bad little girl over the weekend! Anybody know how many points are in a HUGE slice of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake? :eek: It was absolutely delicious!! I know I'll regret it at my weigh-in..........

As usual, I did well with my workouts and not my eating last week. I was on a chocolate chip cookie binge all week. The scales at Publix showed me at 141lbs. I'm starting today with my eating plan again. I'm going to eat strict all week and have more relaxed evening meals on the weekend with my favorite foods. For workouts, I'm walking, jogging, using an aerobic glider & bike riding. I also use weights and Pilates. I try to get in 5 days of workouts a week.

Debster, you may want to do what I do and use a scale at a grocery store. I weigh in 2X a week to make sure I'm on the right track.

Hello everyone!!

Well at weigh-in at WW on Friday I was down 2 pounds!! That brings my total to 64.4.

I've been going to the Gym 4 days a week and started back at my step aerobic class 2 nights a week. So I'm getting my exercise in for sure! Now I just have to work on the water!

Last night we got Chinese food for supper and I didn't have enought points to cover. But oh well. I've decided once in awhile is o.k to go over as long as I get back on track the next morning which I am.

Good luck everyone!!!! Hang in there!:)

Well, I stayed the same last week. But with all the unusual dinners I had to attend last week (i.e. meals and times I couldn't control) I wasn't expecting a huge drop.

So, Its a fresh week. Yahoo.
I was good over the weekend, which is a good start.
Congrats to all you guys on your loses last week.
Great job! Thanks for the continuing inspiration.

2 pounds this week. I got in a lot of walking last week, so I'd hoped for more, but it is still a loss. Oh well, "slow and steady wins the race". Just like in sports. You can't get too high or too low based on a single game (or weekly weigh-in). It's the overall season that we're concerned with.

Week 10: -2/-31/39 to go

Hi everyone!

I'm down 2.5 pounds this week, which means I'm finally back on track after weeks of maintaining. I'm not complaining, though, because during those maintenance weeks I wasn't being a very good girl. :rolleyes:

My exercise lately has been chasing after my 3-year-old and trying to keep this family healthy. We're all in various stages of the dreaded cold right now.

Congrats to everyone for sticking with their programs! Have a great week!

Congrats to all you losers! :) I just wanted to check in because I have been having a hard time for the past 2 days sticking with the program. I am going to try really hard tomorrow and the rest of the week. I need to add in some exercise for sure. I was down .8 last week, which I will gladly take. My totals are: -.8/-12.8/13.6 to go. Good luck everyone! :)

Im starting to try and get serious about my eating desires,i would say habit but it is more of a desire with me,id rather eat than comment ,its easier to eat an oreo than get angry and make comments,if i need to celebrate i need to eat-so i have to rethink my emotional desires,cause i have a food for everyone,icecream when im blue ,does anyone know what i mean,its my emotional stability-SOOOOOOSAD

Hi, everyone! I have lost 2 pounds and I am feeling very positive about it. Good work everyone for last week, keep up the good work.

As for excercise, I try to use a bike but it is hard to get into the routine and I am very much out of shape. As soon as it is nicer I would rather walk, but I don't like walking by myself in the dark. I do chase have two babies (6mo and 9mo) that I chase after so i suppose that it excercise in itself, but I do need to try to excercise more.

Have a great week.

Tamie,
Congrats on the two pound loss!!!!!

You have peaked my curiosity --- how do you have TWO babies 3 months apart? Can I assume that you are baby sitting?:rolleyes:

Congrats again -- and good luck this week also!

I do get alot of curious looks when I am out. One is my nephew and one is a friends daughter.

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I checked in. I gained a bunch of weight over the holidays, and wanted to get back to where I was before I posted again. I'm back on track, dancing 1 hour a day and riding my stationary bike 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Today I'm starting my diet again. I got all the junk food out of the house and am planning my menus for the week. I've lost a total of 14 pounds, with 10 more to go (maybe 15 more, I'll decide that later).

Congrats to all of the "losers". I hope to join you next week. :D
Good luck to everyone!!

Hi, everyone -

I was in New Orleans for a convention on Monday, my usual weigh-in day! So I don't know what my loss for last week was. I was just so happy to only have a 1 lb gain this morning when I got back! With all the nice party/convention food I enjoyed, I expected it to be much worse!

Back to the program today! I'm up to 15 minutes every other day on my exercise machine. That is just about 1.8 miles. This may not sound like much, but when I started I could only go 5 minutes without feeling like I was going to die! I'm a real "hate to exercise" type - so I'm fairly pleased with myself. The only way I've found to get the exercise in is to allow myself some tv time while I'm exercising. That keeps my mind off doing something I still hate! I keep waiting for the point all my exercise happy friends tell me will come - where I feel so good when I exercise that I'm happy to do it!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Patricia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter