Wish me luck! Job related

We4mickey

Cast Member
A friend of mine called me and said she thought of me for a job opening they have at her work. I have an interview tomorrow. I figured the least I could do is check it out and see what it involves. If this should go through I could actually just work one job :banana: . I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's kind of nice to have someone seek you out. I am nervous, as I don't want to make her look bad if I blow it. Good thoughts please.

You won't blow it, have a great interview.

A friend of mine called me and said she thought of me for a job opening they have at her work. I have an interview tomorrow. I figured the least I could do is check it out and see what it involves. If this should go through I could actually just work one job :banana: . I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's kind of nice to have someone seek you out. I am nervous, as I don't want to make her look bad if I blow it. Good thoughts please.

:shamrock: Good luck and keep us posted !!

goodluck.gif

Well, I got the call today and I didn't get the job. The first interview went well, but I wasn't too sure about the second. I think my 2 week vacation coming up was a factor. That is their busy time. I told them it wasn't something I was willing to give up. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep the 2 jobs for now.

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out. :hug: Hopefully something even better will come along soon!

Dh just accepted a new position and waited until the final salary negotiations to tell them about our trip at the end of Oct. Thankfully they were totally cool with it. I'm hopeful that his new company will have a better attitude toward the work/family life balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter