Wishes Wedding September 2012

kagsinbotley

Earning My Ears
:lovestruc: Hi Everyone :lovestruc

I have been reading the trip reports and planning journals for way tooooo long now!!! I think its about time i begin my story ......

photo.jpg

(We dont usually dress like this... We were @ Absolute Ice Bar London and you have to wear capes because its cold :) )

Im Kathryn im 23. My partner is Jon and he is 27.
We have been together 8 years and lived together for 6 years.
We live in England and are planning a wishes wedding September 2012! :banana:

We are off to Orlando in 12 more sleeps!!! We are going for 12 nights and we have our site visit on 13th September @ 9am...... I cannot begin to tell you all how excited I am!!!​

So here are my ideas so far.....

Fly Out with all 50ish guests on 19th September 2012 YAY!!

Friday 21st - HEN DAY: 9am Dennys, 10am DRINK AROUND THE WORLD @ Epcot followed by Jelly Rolls.... Has anybody ever been to Jelly Rolls I wanted a fun bar for all the ladies after Epcot any recommendations?

Saturday 22nd - STAG DAY: I think is Golf and Universal City walk?
(This is the one area im letting the other half plan :rotfl: )

Tuesday 25th - Mani Pedi Day - I would like to find a nice nail bar where they have all those big pedicure chairs in a row... I thought it would be nice to spend the morning with all the ladies in our party and get manicures and pedicures, and then go for coffee. Could any one recommend anywhere nice for the manicures and pedicures?

Wednesday 26th - WEDDING DAY :lovestruc

2.30 - Wedding Pavillion
3-4pm Cocktail hour (not sure of location - will update after site visit!)
4-8.30 Living Seas reception
8.30-10pm Dessert Party (probobly UK terrace)​
[/CENTER]

Hi from another UK bride!Love your plans so far just wanted to say were wedding twins :goodvibes!!!!!!!!Im Escape bride getting married 26th sept aswell but at SBP!!Will look forward to seeing all your plans!!

Hi....
Im in Southampton.... how exciting we are planning on the same day!!! I havent actually confirmed the date yet wanting to do that on my site visit on 13th! How are your plan coming along x

Well Im only an escape bride so i cant book yet either but we fly out on 21st so 26th seems like a good time to get over jet lag and my daughter will only be 22 months old so itll give her a good few days to settle in.
My plans are sort of going nowehere - I keep changing my mind about everything:confused3 (not one of my better traits lol!) so I know what I would like but organising it all into one day without it costing a fortune is sooo hard!!
So jealous of your site visit though -wish I was going!!!

Here is the logo that I am going to use on various things....

1200pixels.jpg

I am getting personalised stamps to send out the save the dates.... this log will also be used for a postal seal on the envelope

Well Im only an escape bride so i cant book yet either but we fly out on 21st so 26th seems like a good time to get over jet lag and my daughter will only be 22 months old so itll give her a good few days to settle in.
My plans are sort of going nowehere - I keep changing my mind about everything:confused3 (not one of my better traits lol!) so I know what I would like but organising it all into one day without it costing a fortune is sooo hard!!
So jealous of your site visit though -wish I was going!!!

I am worried about trying to plan it all from here? We are doing th site visit so Im sure on the venues but dont think we will be able to afford a planning session next year?

How many people have you got going? Have you decided on your reception venue yet x

My dress ideas

Im going to leave dress shopping til January. Ideally I want to lose another 2/3 stone. I have already lost 1 and hope i stay motivated!!​

carrie.jpg

Ambrosia-Front.jpg

2ndFront1.jpg

They are all maggie Sottero i absolutley love all ther dresses!! They are: Carrie, Ambrosia & Sabelle.

Who knows tho iv never tried on wedding dresses before so they may look hideous!

I love your dress options! I think Maggie Sottero makes some really gorgeous gowns. I was strongly considering her Autumn dress or some of her Destinations dresses, but I impulsively purchased a dress online today. . . from England, of all places, lol!

I love your dress options! I think Maggie Sottero makes some really gorgeous gowns. I was strongly considering her Autumn dress or some of her Destinations dresses, but I impulsively purchased a dress online today. . . from England, of all places, lol!

Which dress did you go for in the end? x

I bought an Anoushka G dress. We're getting married at Sea Breeze Point at Boardwalk and I wanted a dress that had a little bit more of a period look to it. I am a litle nervous about the dress arriving -- what if I don't like it? Then I guess the timeless elegance of Maggie Sottero might be back in the running.

I can't wait to see what you finally choose. They are such beautiful dresses.

Hi Kathryn sweetie and congratulations from another English (VR) bride!! Our VR was in May and it was the best day of our lives!!
Loving your plans so far!! I bet you are really excited to be having your planning session soon!!
I love the dresses you are considering. You got to love Maggie!! I had a Maggie dress too. Mine was called 'Christina'
Just so as you know, I suspect that you may have to alter your cocktail hour times. If your ceremony is at 2.30pm, you are not going to have had photos and got all the guests over to the cocktail hour location by 3.00pm, but I guess your planner will iron that out for you at the planning session!!
I am very impressed that you have 50 people flying over for your big day!!! We struggled to get 12 to fly over for ours!! :goodvibes
I used to live in Salisbury and I worked part time at the Disney Store in Southampton, so I know it quite well.
I love the logo, but I may be a little biased as I used that graphic to design my logo too!! It went on everything from newsletters and invitations to welcome bags!!! Here is mine

bigbag.gif

One last thing, I love your ring - so pretty!!!
Good luck with your planning and looking forward to hearing more. Have a great trip sweetie

I love the ring!!! I was thinking three stone ring, too, but I'm thinking I'd like to mix diamonds and colored stones. At the rate we are going on ring shopping, I think I will be lucky to have the engagement ring prior to the wedding, lol! Somehow, DF and I have managed to be in sync with everything but the ring. We've spent hours online and have visited three jewelers, and my finger is still bare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter