Wishing I was at the GF

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
Gabby is in Tinley Park, IL, on business and I am here home alone tonight. I decided that I needed a little pixie dust, so I chose to break into the tea....not just any tea, but the special cinnamon tea from the GF's Gardenview Lounge. I am sitting here watching the boards, sipping on the wonderful elixer, and dreaming of Disney.

I sure wish that I knew for sure if we are going to be able to go to WDW next year. We have lots of projects that we are considering and we just bought motorcycles, so most of our spare cash is spoken for or could be spoken for in order to improve the house.

:drinking1 mmm good tea....hakuna matata

Anyone else want some? I have more steeping in the pot right now. Maggie

Oooooh! Me please! :wave: I love a nice cup of tea. Shall I bring some scones, clotted cream and preserves? :p

Ooooh....by all means bring on the goodies. One lump or two? ;) Maggie

Sending you magical thoughts from the land of the mouse! :wizard:

But beware! They come with heat, humidity, hurricanes, and fire ants! :rotfl:

Grab one of those huge jugs from the water cooler at work and start throwing your change in it when you get home every night. You will be amazed at how quickly it adds up! I pay for my Ohio vacation every year off of change alone, and thats after my super market takes 8% for a processing fee to count it!

Hmmm ... I love tea! Thank you!

Here I am! Here I am! I had to go clear to Devonshire to get the cream! Mmmmmm... nice in'it?

Hey! I like that saving the change idea! :)

:flower1: Earl Grey for me, if you please. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter