With decreased park hours would it be wise to go to EMH parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all such a mystery. I was wondering about EMH, too. The parades and night time shows are not on the calendar after the announcement that they have been cancelled. BUT the water parks are on the calendar and it was announced that they would not be operating either.
I think how the calendar has been updated is what their plans will be. EMH and water parks are on there. Maybe water parks won’t open right away, but seems like they plan on them being open.

I think EMH parks will be harder to get a reservation for, but if you can get one, I would think crowds would be low due to the restrictions.

I’d love to know how to make a reservation for a park since I already have several on park ADRs.

They wouldn’t add EMH hours to the calendar if they planned not to have them.

I might not be that they were added. At least when I look at my trip, 7/12-21. The EMH line up with what had been scheduled for a long time, like months ago. It may that the calendar software automatically readjusts the EMH time to line up with the start/closing times. Disney's site is notoriously wrong. They may have just forgot to remove EMH, just like they forgot to close the water parks on the calendar.

There is now information on the Disney website that says EMH will be temporary suspended for now. It also says all dining and fastpasses will be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!