With the new Newsletter, it seems we're in for another Everest Code Marathon

Pirate-Emery

<font color=blue>Did the Tag Fairy see POTC2?</fon
Having just read the latest newletter from Yavn, I am getting myself geared up for a long long day tomorrow.

Beginning a new year of High School, means beginning a new year of schedules. As I am a Senior, I am starting with two free periods (I have run out of classes to take!).

It is starting to look as if Wednesdays will become my Everest Days. With my School Internet Firewall, my laptop is unable to play VMK while at school.

Which leads me to my schedule on Wednesdays: extra help, double free period, double lunch, double free period. I have no classes from 9:15 am to 2:10 pm. Unable to reach VMK, I will probably work on hw and apps for about 75% of the time.

For about an hour or so, I will be working straight on Everest L3: working up those credits!

I will easily be able to pay for a bunch of recent DIS buys, and have a stockpile of credits to sit on for the Tron and Halloween monthes coming up!

Mainly the reason I wanted to post this thread was to spur others on to act as I am: playing a ton of Everest L3 in order to prepare for the Halloween Costumes! :woohoo:

Pirate, that's a good idea. I am starting the new school year tommorow so I was planning on playing games most of today to stock up on credits! Woot everest level 3! :woohoo:

And there goes the credits I magically get today! :rotfl2:

If a trade goes through, I will need to obtain around 30,000 credits today. :rotfl:

Last night I got a sorcerer hat, green soldier, and 20,000 credits for a princess hat. Thanks BellHop! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter