WL Concierge Question

girlsx2

<font color=teal>The Tag Fairy loves and appreciat
Can someone send me a link for the WL concierge menu? We are considering an upgrade or requesting one when we get there, but want to see if it would be worth the extra dollars. There are five of us: DH, myself, DD10, DD6 (doesn't eat much) and DD almost 2. Any help would be great.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The Menu for Breakfast is usually just cereal, bagels, croissonts, muffins, and studdels, with juices and milk. fresh fruits

The afternoon snack is usually, cookies, mixed nuts, gummy worms, pretzals and fresh fruit, with apple juice and lemonade.

Afternoon, tea is the same as the snacks but they add, muffins and croissonts.

The wine and cheese offerings are usually, a cheese tray, crackers, veggie tray, PB&J sandwiches, a soup, (tomato basil, NE clam chowder, chicken noodle, brocolli and cheese) and hot entree from one the restaraunts (pork loin, ribs, BBQ pulled pork, buffalo chili, rabbit sasauge, orange rosemary chicken wings) wine, and sodas.

Finally there is cordials and derserts: Brownies, cookies, Magic cookie bars, and usually either, hot apple crisp, or Mixed berry cobbler from Artist point. wine, Bailey's, Kaluah, amaretto, godiva, Grand marnier.

Hope this helps.

Thanks dcl for the information. My next question, would it be worth the extra dollars to upgrade? I know several who have posted lately and have gone to Disney lately, have gotten the upgrade for 30 dollars extra per night. IF it is offered to us, would it be worth it to do it? Again, my thanks for the information.

5 more days until we see the Wilderness Lodge for the first time!! I am so nervous about going!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

We just got back on Sat and the above menu sounds about right. (dclfan22, you might want to add veggie spring rolls to the great list you provided. We had them on Friday. ;)) We had a woodsview room reserved and was able to get an upgrade for $40 a night. It was worth every penny! DH and I only ate a real meal once a day and then ate from the concierge table the rest of the day. We had plenty to eat. (but we usually do not eat 3 big meals a day, either, so everyone's milage may vary) Don't wait for the front desk to offer an upgrade. They probably will not do it. Just take a deep breath and ask if a concierge upgrade is available. That's all I did and we were treated wonderfully by the CM that checked us in.

Its really worth it, especially, when your heading out to the parks you can grab a quick breakfast with having to fight the crowds, or grab a few bottles of water for the parks. when you look at how you spend for one meal for a family of five it comes out to be about the same to upgrade.

these are the prices to upgrade:

Standard view: $50+tax per night.
Woods view: $40+tax per night
Courtyard view: $30+tax per night.

hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter